Friday, October 31, 2008

Back from Hong Kong...again

Just got back from Hong Kong a couple days ago where I was visiting my parents. My parents were on their way to Jakarta for a wedding so it was a good opportunity to head for some warmer climes and catching up with them. My time in Hong Kong was basically spent spending time with my parents, eating with my parents, more eating with my parents, taking photos, and did I mention eating with my parents? I think I now know where I get my foodie tendancies...

As for photos, I took a whole bunch of them in Hong Kong with the D700. I had been shooting with my newly acquired camera on my last few outings in Beijing but it was only in Hong Kong where it was starting to feel second nature and I was getting use to the new field of views. Will post up picks soon.

G

1 comment:

EugeneD said...

You ended up getting a D700? Sweet!